Read MoreJORDAN eCURRENT NEWS
- History repeats itself at the Brooklyn Navy Yard...
Demolition and site preparation began this summer for the "Green Manufacturing Center and The New Lab" bringing over 360,000 square feet of green manufacturing and a collaborative design/ fabrication laboratory. Jordan Panel Systems working with the building Team of Plaza Construction and Architect Cybul & Cybul will be responsible to furnish and install the building enclosure of standing seam metal roof, metal wall panels and skylights. Over three football fields long, with steel truss beams over 100 years old, the "core and shell" provide a 70-foot high span to create a very open feel. This proud Navy Yard facility once a relic of Brooklyn's past is being rebuilt for Brooklyn's future.
President, John A Finamore, Sr. Remarked...
"Jordan Panel takes pride in being part of this "rebirth" project ... My grandfather along with many other men supported the Navy Yard during World War II. Vital to America's war effort, this facility produced more than ships...it provided jobs and a spirit of Brooklyn pride.
- Jordan comes through for the Grand Opening!
"We are extremely excited to be part of the finishing build team for the new Brooklyn Barclays Center," remarked John Anthony Finamore Jr.
Jordan Panel Systems-Working with Commodore Construction, Hunt Construction and SHOP architects. Jordan performed the installation of an interior "Architectural Stainless Steel Curtain System." This created a spectacular entrance lobby that intertwines throughout the facility. Barclays Center is a 675,000 SF sports and entertainment arena and hosting over 200 events per year, featuring 18,000 seats for basketball and 19,000 seats for concerts, plus 104 luxury suites.
- "Building on JFK's great legacy as the nation's premier international
Jordan Panel Systems was selected to provide a furnish and install enclosure solution for the expansion of Terminal One Group's international arrivals and baggage area. Being the first selected terminal to support air operations of the new Airbus A380 Large Capacity Aircraft, Terminal One will be able to handle the arrival and clearance of over 2,400 people an hour. Terminal One Group's partner airlines are Air France, Lufthansa, Japan Air and Korean Airlines," John Finamore Sr. remarked, adding that being the façade subcontractor on the original Terminal One with Morse Diesel brings this expansion full circle regarding Jordan's expertise building multiple aviation facilities and infrastructure at JFK.
Jordan Panel Systems
Construction & Engineering
Experience, hard work, performance, integrity, safety and reliability. For over three decades, we have maintained an Award-Winning track record using our in-depth knowledge, expertise, state of the art construction techniques and Total Quality Management (TQM) practices, to Design and Construct Metal and Glass Exterior Building Enclosure Systems.
We welcome you to Jordan and look forward to being a part of your Building Team.
- Jordan celebrates its 38th year anniversary--as one of the leading Exterior Building Enclosure companies in the New York region. Jordan has met the challenges over these many years, building hundreds of projects, through diverse economies...these current times have taken a toll on our industry and many in the contracting community...we continue to invest in our company, in our endeavor to serve our Contractor and Architect clients as well as our employees. We look forward to continued incremental growth, we are continually proud of our achievements and to part of our contracting community as we build into the future.
- John A Finamore Sr, President